Consistently the most flexible, powerful, proven process simulation technology in the world, Lanner’s desktop modelling studio, WITNESS Horizon, enables professional modellers to rapidly develop feature rich models and simulation apps that provide unparalleled insight through dynamic data visualisation and freedom to test choices in a risk free virtual environment.
Powerful Model Building Elements
Get your models up and running in no time with a wide range of standard modelling elements with unique logic controls and easy configuration.
Discrete Event and Continuous Modelling
Combine continuous flows with discrete events within models to address a wide range of business problems in the most efficient and appropriate way possible. Continuous elements enable the modelling of processes that include fluids flowing through pipes or tanks and situations where high volumes of parts pass through processes at speed which can be more easily represented as fluid flows.
2D and 3D Modelling Environment
Design your model layout and develop logic efficiently in a 2D plan view before switching to stunning 3D visualisation at the touch of a button. WITNESS Quick3D™ is powered by Virtalis Visionary Render to deliver an exceptional immersive model experience and virtual reality performance.
Simple, Powerful Logic Coding
No need to delve deep into complex coding to define and structure your logic. WITNESS lets you develop your logic in compartmentalised modular blocks directly within building elements. More powerful coding techniques can be leveraged through the versatile WITNESS Action Language. WITNESS also supports external code libraries written in common languages such as C++, C# & VB.net.
Embedded Business Intelligence
Get to the heart of model insights and communicate answers stakeholder questions through inbuilt charts and reports that make WITNESS the ideal predictive analytics platform for business transformation. Easily export simulation data for external analysis in your favourite BI tools.
WITNESS offers support for multi-core processing of model execution allowing users to run parallel replications and experiments and deliver accurate results, insight clarity and outcome certainty for stakeholders in a suitable timeframe.
Discover WITNESS Horizon
Watch our overview video and discover how you can use Lanner’s WITNESS Horizon to build feature rich models and predictive digital twins, to enable you to test and validate your business decisions in a virtual, risk free environment.
Easily switch between 2D and 3D views, to enable unparalleled insight into your business and its processes, in a visually rich and engaging environment.
In this video, you will be introduced to the technical capabilities within WITNESS Horizon, empowering you with the data to transform your business processes for the future.
WITNESS Horizon is supported on PC systems that meet the following minimum requirements:
- Processor: Intel® or AMD® – Processor Speed 2GHz (higher speeds recommended)
- Supported Windows Versions: Windows 10, Windows 8.1*, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2*
- Memory: 8GB of RAM (for experimentation 16GB recommended)
- Hard Drive: 500MB of available storage space (SSD recommended)
- Screen: 1920 x 1080 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics cards compatible with the supported Microsoft Windows Versions. WITNESS Quick3D requires an NVIDIA graphics card. Recommended adapters include NVIDIA GeForce© with at least 4GB of RAM or NVIDIA® Quadro® series. Graphics cards from other providers may be compatible but are not supported by Lanner.
- USB:WITNESS can be issued on a USB memory stick or downloaded from the MyLanner Support Portal. A USB socket is required for a hardware ‘dongle’ based security solution. Other security options are available.
* For Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2 the following additional prerequisites need to be installed – April 2014 Update (see KB2919355) and Servicing Stack Update (see KB2919442).
64 bit operating systems are supported
Note that WITNESS Horizon will not run on Windows XP.